|The Swampscott Club||362 Humphrey Street||592-9748|
Built in 1789, one of the oldest social clubs still in existence.
|Atlantic #1 Handtub||Burrill Street (next to Fire Headquarters)||(617) 581-5833||Built by Walter Hunneman, an apprentice of Paul Revere. The oldest active fire kit in the U.S.|
|Swampscott Historical Society||99 Paradise Road||(617) 598-4363|
|Elihu Thomson Administration Building||22 Monument Avenue||Former home of Prof. Elihu Thomson, founder of Thomson Electric Co. (now known as General Electric). Designated National Historical Landmark. Now serves as home of many town offices.|
|John Humphrey Memorial House||9 Paradise Road||598-1913|
Named in honor of John Humphrey, first deputy governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
|Swampscott Fish House||Fisherman's Beach, Humphrey Street||Built by the town in 1896 and is the only municipal facility of its kind in the U.S.|
|Mary Baker Eddy House||23 Paradise Road||599-1853||Once home of Mary Baker Eddy, founder of the Christian Science Monitor.|
|Marian Court||Littles Point (off Puritan Road)||Originally named White Court, now houses the congregation of the Sisters of Mercy, which operates Marian Court Junior College at the site.|