Appeal to the appellate tax board

If you are dissatisfied with the decision of the Board of Assessors, you may file an appeal with the Appellate Tax Board.

For more information refer to the official application abatement form, which summarizes a taxpayers rights and responsibilities. Some information regarding the right to appeal your taxes also appears on your tax bill.

For additional information, the Board of Assessors can be reached at 781-596-8858.